Repair and maintenance of vessels afloat
Underwater inspection and maintenance procederes of floating vessels carried out by highly qualified divers using cutting edge technology. Besides the inspections, vessels require either regular or extraordinary maintenance operations.
Burriel Navarro has proven experience and highly qualified divers capable to perform the following type of assistances:
- Propeller release (removing of rope or any other type of entanglement at the unit)
- Location and seal of hull cracks, holes or similar with doubler, cofferdam, underwater welding, epoxy filler, etc.)
- Underwater welding of anodes
- ICCP anode installation
- Propeller repair (restoration of propeller blades due to cavitation, fractures, etc.)
- Full photo/DVD written reports of all work undertaken.